Best Inspirational Travel & Volunteering Quotes

7 Oct 2016 00:00 AM

People travel for different reasons, but one way you can give your travel meaning is by also volunteering while you are abroad. We encourage every one of you to get out there, explore the world and make your own adventures, memories and most importantly – make an impact. Frontier offers many opportunities to do exactly that, however we know that some of you might need some motivational encouragement so we have you made list of ten inspirational travel and volunteering quotes to give you that extra push. Remember, life begins at the end of your comfort zone!

'Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in just one place'

‘Don’t look back. You’re not going that way’

'A mind that is stretched by a new experience, can never go back to its old dimensions'

I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say "because of you I didn't give up"

'Not all those who wander are lost' 

'Remember to explore'

'I want to see the world. Follow the map to its edges, and keep going. Forgo the plans. Follow my instincts. Let curiosity be my guide. I want to change hemispheres. Sleep with unfarmiliar stars and let the journey unfold before me'

'The best jouneys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask' 

'I was born to roam' 

'Live for the moments you can't put into words'

‘Good actions give strength to ourselves, and inspire good actions in others’

‘I have got the dreamers disease’

‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’

‘Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote,  and I know that I shall be happily infected for the end of my life’ 

‘Some travel to see the difference, others travel to make the difference’

‘We must take adventures tin order to know where we truly belong’

‘Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it's inspiring’

‘Travel. It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller’

Frontier runs conservationdevelopmentteaching and adventure travel projects in over 50 countries worldwide - so join us and explore the world!