Science Outreach & Engagement Intern
We are offering an exciting new internship opportunity for enthusiastic science graduates to work within our Research and Development department, gaining experience networking with external conservation professionals, developing new partnerships with universities, research groups and NGOs.
You will also gain experience in the operation, administration and development of overseas conservation projects, providing assistance to the Research and Operations Managers and supporting the overseas operations team.
- Developing new university partnerships, in addition to maintaining existing collaborations
- Communication and networking with professionals within the conservation sector
- Developing and maintaining a database of national and international academic contacts
- Assist with the development of outreach material such as the quarterly research newsletter
- Aid the development of research information and resources initiatives.
- Assist with the research and development of funding opportunities;
- Organise data management and data review initiatives;
- Collating internal reports and reports requested by donor agencies;
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities;
- Researching new country and current project locations;
- Communication with overseas projects, expeditions and country HQs;
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline