Ethical Trail Leader Central America
Frontier are seeking an Ethical Trail Leader to lead volunteers on our adventure trails that take place through Central America. Position to start October 2018.
The Ethical Trail Leader will be responsible for leading this volunteer travel and conservation experience through the stunning countries of the Central America or South East Asia, overseeing all logistical and administrative aspects of the expedition, including supervision of the budget, project resources and equipment and have overall responsibility for the general welfare of all staff and volunteers.
- Designing the intinerary and overseeing logistical aspects of the trail
- Ensuring efficient communication with HQ
- Administration and control of field budgets
- Managing local staff and allocation of resources
- Supervising activities in terms of health and safety with continual risk assessment
- Managing volunteer expectations
For further information and to apply, please follow the link below or send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to specify in the subject the position you are applying for.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Ethical Trail Leader
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.