Project Coordinator - Madagascar
Frontier are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Project Coordinator with a passion for conservation and community development to drive forward our programmes in country. It would be beneficial if the applicant had conversational French or Malagasy.
Responsible for the successful running of the project including management of volunteers, logistics and administration of the project.
- To ensure the health and safety of all volunteers and field staff involved in the project, dealing with any medical incidents should they arise, being ready to initiate and implement an emergency medical evacuation procedure if necessary.
- Management, support and development of volunteers / research assistants in all aspects of their participation on the project.
- Organisation and supervision of camp activities and the schedule of Research Assistants camp duties. Preparation of a camp work schedule taking into account all relevant safety, physical, logistic and financial considerations.
- To manage local Frontier employees, camp assistant, driver, guards, as appropriate including payment of wages as and when necessary.
- Administration and control of project budget, ensuring that expenditure does not exceed allocated funds. Over spending will be recovered from future budgets.
- To develop proposals for work with other potential sites/organizations (including site visits and meetings as and when required).
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.