Field Communications Officer - Nosy Be
Frontier are seeking a Field Communications Officer to produce engaging editorial and media content on our Madagascar Conservation Project.
To assist the London-based Online Content Editor and marketing department by producing engaging editorial and media content according to various targets and requirements. To show initiative in looking for opportunities to increase the exposure of the project that the Officer is working on.
- Submit video and photographic content to London HQ regularly, fulfilling at least the specified weekly targets
- Submitting regular editorial updates on the project
- Liaising with volunteers to identify those who are suitable for involvement in content production or social media involvement either during or after their project
- Looking for opportunities to promote the project that may not be apparent to UK-based content/marketing staff
- Procuring a specified amount of positive online reviews of the project from volunteers
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.