Principal Investigator (Marine)
Frontier are seeking an experienced researcher for our Tanzania Marine Research Programme.
To co-ordinate the research programme, involving overall supervision of the biological surveys and implementation of community-based conservation projects.
- To take overall responsibility for the leadership of the project;
- Development and implementation of the research programme;
- To liaise, develop and maintain relationships with collaborators;
- Supervision and training of junior staff;
- Management, support, training and motivation of volunteers / research assistants;
- Preparation of project reports and publication of results in scientific journals;
- Preparation of project and funding proposals with the Project Coordinator or Country Coordinator and Research and Development and Operations Managers (London HQ);
- Representing the technical side of the project when liaising with relevant authorities, research institutes and international agencies;
- Assist with project logistics and administration.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" button below.