Conservation Project Coordinator
Frontier are seeking a Project Coordinator for our Fiji research programme. They will be responsible for the successful running of the project including management of volunteers, logistics, research and administration.
The successful candidate will oversee the management, support and development of volunteers in all aspects of their participation on the project. They will be responsible for the administration, organisation and supervision of all project activities including; accommodation and equipment maintenance, purchasing food supplies, control of budget, reporting and marketing activities.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all volunteers and field staff involved in the project
- Management, support and development of volunteers
- Organisation and supervision of camp activites
- Managing local staff and allocation of resources
- Administration and control of project budget
- Develop proposals for work with other potential sites/organisations
For further infromation and to apply, please follow the link below or send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline