Teaching and Community Project Coordinator - Nosy Be
Frontier is seeking a Teaching and Community Project Coordinator for our project in Nosy Be, Madagascar.
The Officer would be responsible for taking managing and developing the Frontier Teaching & Community Projects and associated extension projects such as workshops, holiday programmes and childcare. The Officer will offer a valuable service to the local community within which they are working by providing essential skills such as teaching English and other subjects, and managing volunteer placements within the community in line with Frontier’s structured outreach programme.
- Development and implementation of new projects / placements through liaison with local organisations, national authorities, and international agencies;
- Planning and overseeing all project logistics and schedules;
- Developing Frontier’s structured outreach programme to accommodate the needs of local communities;
- Placement and management of volunteers;
- Administration and control of field budgets and production of accounts and reports to London HQ;
- Responsible for all liaison with placements, including daily communications and regular visits.
- Teaching English classes, other subjects or helping with community activities as per the agreed schedule.
- Feedback reporting to London HQ on all project activities including daily diaries of volunteer movements;
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Teaching & Community Project Coordinator
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline