Assistant Teaching Coordinator - Nosy Be
Frontier is seeking an Assistant Teaching Coordinator for our project in Nosy Be, Madagascar.
The Officer would assist the Project Coordinator in managing and developing the Frontier Teaching and Community Projects. The Officer will offer a valuable service to the local community within which they are working by providing essential skills such as teaching English and other subjects, and managing volunteer placements within the community. French fluency is essential.
- Teaching English classes, other subjects or helping with community activities as per the agreed schedule;
- Assist in the placement and management of volunteers;
- Assist in the planning and overseeing of all project logistics and schedules;
- Development and implementation of new projects / placements through liaison with local organisations, national authorities, and international agencies;
- Assist with all liaisons with teaching placements / schools, including daily communications and regular visits.
- Feedback reporting to London HQ on all project activities including daily diaries of volunteer movements;
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Teaching & Community Project Coordinator
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.