Ethical Trail Leader - South America
To lead mobile volunteer travel and conservation experiences and oversee all the logistical and administrative aspects of the expedition. This involves supervision of the budget, project resources and equipment, overall responsibility for the general welfare of all staff and volunteers.
- Leading the expedition and supervising all aspects of volunteer travel;
- Designing the itinerary and planning and overseeing all project/expedition logistics;
- Ensuring efficient communication is maintained between expedition team and country HQ;
- Administration and control of field budget and production of accounts and reports to London HQ;
- Managing local staff and the allocation, use and maintenance of all resources;
- Supervising the activities of and ensuring the health and safety of project staff, volunteers and host-country participants, with continual risk assessment, and overseeing their use of resources;
- To manage the expectations of the volunteers.
For further information or to apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Ethical Trail Leader
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline