Assistant Ethical Trail Leader - Central America
To assist the Eco Trail Leader in volunteer travel and conservation experiences and oversee all the logistical and administrative aspects of the expedition. This involves assisting in the supervision of the budget, project resources and equipment, and aiding the Eco Trail Leader in taking responsibility for the general welfare of all volunteers.
- Assist the Eco Trail Leader in all aspects of volunteer travel;
- Help design the itinerary and assist in the planning & overseeing of all project/expedition logistics;
- Ensure efficient communication is maintained between the expedition team and country HQ;
- Assist with the administration and control of field budgets and production of accounts and reports to London HQ;
- Assist in supervising the activities of, and ensuring the health and safety of, project staff, volunteers and host-country participants, with continual risk assessment, and oversee their use of resources;
- To manage the expectations of the volunteers.
For further information or to apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Assistant Ethical Trail
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.