Assistant Research Officer (Terrestrial) - Nosy Be
The role involves assisting the Principal Investigator with the development and implementation of the research programme, involving the daily supervision of volunteer Research Assistants, data collection and analysis, and report-writing.
This post is an opportunity for less experienced individuals to gain overseas field experience of research, project and volunteer management and training. Self-funding staff are also considered for paid posts at the end of their contracts. The main responsibilities are to assist with all aspects of the research programme involving daily supervision of research team, data analysis and report writing.
- Assist the Principal Investigator with the development and implementation of the research programme
- Daily organisation and supervision of the survey programme
- Supervision, management and training of volunteers/assistants
- Preparation of project reports and publication of results in scientific journals
- Assist with project logistics and administration
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the specific job role in the subject line. Alternatively click apply now below.
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
Assistant Research Officer
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline
To apply for Frontier jobs online, please use the "Apply Now" link below.