Frontier offers all teaching volunteers the opportunity to receive a TEFL certificate to acknowledge and evidence their hard work. In order to receive this certificate all you need to do is follow 4 easy steps:
- Sign up for a Frontier teaching project (you need to complete 20 hours of teaching practice so we recommend a 4 week or longer project)
- Receive the initial TEFL pack and Frontier TEFL Handbook - lots of ideas for lesson plans, support and a catalogue of games to play with the children!
- Take part on your teaching project and complete the TEFL logbooks supplied each day to record your classes and self-assessment.
- Return home and send your completed TEFL logbook to Frontier in order to receive your certificate
And that's all there is to it!
On your teaching project you may have the incredible opportunity to live with a local family in the community. Frontier teachers have a complete cultural experience; you'll live within a local community, eat the food they eat, shop with them at the local market and travel on the same chicken buses! You'll be welcomed not only as a friend but a true member of the community. You'll have a unique travel experience and come home knowing that you've made a real and lasting difference to the lives and futures of the children you've taught along the way. This may be the start of a new career for you!
Once you have completed your placement and received your well-earned TEFL Certificate you have a world of opportunities available to you: you have access to career and educational opportunities that may have been out of your reach without the experience you have gained, and a CV that shines!
If you’re thinking of gaining a qualification with us and you would like to discuss your options further, why not give our dedicated Training Supervisor a call on 020 7613 2422. Sam has an in-depth knowledge of all of our qualifications and will be able to find the right one to make the most of your volunteer project.
Alternatively, to arrange call back, feel free to email email@example.com.
"I've really loved my time here in Madagascar. The teaching programme is extremely rewarding and well supported. It's great to feel like you are making a difference whilst also benefiting yourself by gaining excellent TEFL qualifications."
- Rio Bayley - Madgascar Teaching – BTEC Advanced Certificate TEFL
Why not enhance your experience and take part in the TEFL Training Weekend?!